1 LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain www.cafescafes.com from now on is registered in the name of LUCIANO VAZQUEZ VARELA with registered office at Ctra. De Vigo, Km. 78, 32001 – OUTARIZ (Ourense); company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Tomo, of the section, Folio, Sheet, first registration, provided with CIF ES33177288H.
I.- USERS / AS
Access and / or use of the website www.cafescafes.com, attributes the condition of user to the user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user agrees to use the website and its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illegal or harmful purposes against THE HOLDER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the Website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
• Any infringement of the rights of THE HOLDER or its legitimate owners over them.
• Its use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
• Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to the users as well as those that are usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any harm to the website.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE HOLDER may unilaterally modify, without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, content and conditions of access and / or use thereof.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the website will be subject to the following conditions:
• The reproduction, neither total nor partial, of any of the services or contents of the website is allowed.
• Except with prior and express consent, the website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the OWNER.
• Under no circumstance, THE HOLDER will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or content.
• The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
• The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
• The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, in good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or content, by users.
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
• Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The duration of the provision of the website service and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms that are included in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
LUCIANO VAZQUEZ VARELA and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken arising from the provision of the service of the Web and its services and content and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, LUCIANO VAZQUEZ VARELA and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of OUTARIZ
The USER has the possibility to configure their browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. To use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary for the USER to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, however in this case it will be necessary for the User to register as such in each of the services whose provision requires prior registration.
Similarly, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is registered in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
4 WITHDRAWAL OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the information society services law 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility of stopping receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month from when he communicates his will by email to firstname.lastname@example.org